The GEL-Netburner Ballistic is a new shoe in the netball range ideal neutral foot types. The shoe features a wrapped outsole on both the medial and lateral sides for durability, and visible GEL units in the rear and forefoot maximises cushioning and comfort. It also features midfoot trusstic for stability and needed support. The GEL-Netburner Ballistic is also available in a mid-top (Black only) cut for additional ankle support.
In the case of a GEL-Netburner Ballistic, this netball shoe is a perfect hybrid of a GEL-Netburner Super and a GEL-Netburner Professional. It is the most popular netball in the range due to its hybrid properties and offers a good combination of arch support and outsole durability. It is a shoe geared towards Netballers that have a tendency to experience medium wear.
- AHAR® Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- FluidRide® Midsole: FluidRide™ provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: SPEVA® 55 Lasting: Employs 55 degree hardness SpEVA Lasting material for soft but stable platform feel.
- Trusstic System® Technology: Molded compound under midfoot area. Provides a controlled and contoured midsole while improving arch support and torsion stability.
- Solyte® Midsole Material