The GEL-Peake 5 Grade School shoe is a great all-rounder for any junior grade cricketer. It offers midfoot Trusstic to minimize flex and enhance stability, as well as Rearfoot GEL to help with unavoidable impact forces the game presents.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEMS: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER: An EVA or SpEVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SOLYTE® MIDSOLE MATERIAL: Lighter than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA, it improves cushioning and durability.
- SOLYTE® 55 LASTING: Employs 55 degree hardness Solyte® Lasting material for soft but stable platform feel.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Molded compound under midfoot area. Provides a controlled and contoured midsole while improving arch support and torsion stability.