Nike Potential is designed as a lightweight shoe providing comfort for the long hours that an athlete spends competing on the pitch and in training for game day on and off the pitch.
- BRS 1000 rubber provides durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Specially designed outsole with ideally located rubber studs and grooves to provide enhanced grip and traction on multiple surfaces with free inspired flexibility in the forefoot.
- Firm heel counter provides stability, soft heel and toe midsoles provide ultimate cushioning.
- MIDSOLE: Foam cushioning to ensure softer landing on the field & light weight material gives athlete stable & light platform
- UPPER: Lightweight upper gives comfort and is designed to provide breathability for the athlete, Low ankle heel support ensures responsiveness during play on the field, Firm heel counter locks the foot in place
- OUTSOLE: Strategically spaced rubber studs across the shoe for improved grip on multiple surfaces including hard ground, firm ground, artificial surfaces and mats
Cricket specific stud design to ensure improved traction, Forefoot flex grooves provide enhanced flexibility in movement, Long lasting rubber sole ensures durability across surfaces