Multisport GPS Watch for Fitness, Adventure and Style
Beat yesterday all day, every day. fēnix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate¹, advanced fitness features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fēnix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics plus smart notifications².
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Striking Design, Strong Performance
Athletes and adventurers come in all sizes. That’s why the fēnix 5 series offers multiple models that vary in size to fit every wrist and every workout. Each version offers a variety of stainless steel finishes, QuickFit™ watch band combinations and premium feature sets to give you the look, performance and lightweight comfort to match both your aesthetic and athletic interests.
Dual Navigation Networks
Every fēnix 5 series watch features advanced GPS and GLONASS satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. And for go-anywhere confidence, all fēnix 5 versions are water-rated to 100 meters.
Outstanding Readability on the Run
A bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ with LED backlighting assures great readability in all ambient conditions. Transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even more readable under intense sunlight. Sapphire editions feature a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and are also Wi-Fi®-enabled so your watch can connect to your wireless network and automatically send activity uploads for sharing on Garmin Connect.
Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
On your wrist, Elevate wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.