The GEL-Hardwicket 5 Grade School is a junior cricket shoe that has been developed for hard wicket surfaces. The sole unit features an pattern designed to provide better grip on the pitch and added turf lugs for grippy fielding. It has a removable moulded sockliner, SpEVA 55 Lasting, forefoot and rearfoot GEL for added comfort and cushioning. Medially placed Duomax also provides a structured platform from which to perform.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Removable Sockliner: An EVA or SpEVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SpEVA® 55 Lasting: Employs 55 degree hardness SpEVA Lasting material for soft but stable platform feel.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Trusstic System® Technology: Molded compound under midfoot area. Provides a controlled and contoured midsole while improving arch support and torsion stability.