TRIGGER POINT ACTION - 30cm x 14cm
Target trigger points to relieve muscle tension and recover faster with the PTP Massage Therapy Roller. By softening and lengthening the fascia, the Massage Therapy Roller breaks up scar tissue and adhesions between the skin, muscles and bones. This results in relaxing tight or overactive muscles and relieving pain. Made from high-density EVA, the pointy tips allow to easily access trigger points, almost anywhere in the body. The strong hollow cylinder has been engineered to resist repetitive use and provide a deep tissue masssage. This soft version of our Massage Therapy Roller is best suited to individuals starting their massage therapy program or with a moderate pain threshold.
- Helps increases blood circulation, release myofascia and maximise recovery
- Special multi-cone surface to effectively address trigger points
- Strong inner core engineered for deep tissue massage and maximum durability
- For use almost anywhere in the body: shoulders, back, glutes, TFLs, hamstrings, quadriceps, etc
- Soft density for a moderate level of compression
- Over 30 exercises carefully designed by a Movement Therapist
- MASSAGE Trigger point therapy for myosfascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
- REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.