BALANCE, CORE MUSCULAR STRENGTH & PHYSICAL THERAPY - For heights from 165 cm - 185 cm
The PTP CoreBall represents a key piece of equipment that can enhance any workout. When used properly, it can help strengthen your core muscles and improve your balance and motor-coordination. Because a strong core stabilisation is the foundation to all functional movements, exercising on the CoreBall can also address any muscle imbalances and contribute to injury prevention. Built for durability and comfort, the CoreBall features an anti-burst structure and has been tested to withstand loads of up to 1000 lb. With its 65 cm diameter, the Azure Blue CoreBall is the recommended size for individuals measuring from 165 cm (5 ft 4) up to 185 cm (almost 6 ft 1). Its bright azure blue colour is also a great way to motivate you and inject some personality into your routine.
- Free from BPA, phthalates, latex and led
- Pro-grade and proudly made in Australia
- Forces your body to react as an integrated system to remain stable
- Comes with over 50 exercises designed by Movement Therapist and Pilates Expert
- Suitable for physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Anti-burst structure, weight rated up to 1000 kg (2200 lb) and non-slip texture
- Pump included for inflation
- BALANCE Joint stabilisation and core control. Ideal to improve motor coordination and posture.
- FLEXIBILITY Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.